Do you sleep in the bed with your significant other

Just curious. Since our baby, dh sleeps in other room bc baby sleeps w me and nurses at night

WHITELIGHTJENNY

Asked by WHITELIGHTJENNY at 8:00 PM on Oct. 12, 2012 in Relationships

• We have had seperate bedrooms for 10 years
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:13 AM on Oct. 15, 2012

• ps it is what keeps us together after 16 years
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:16 AM on Oct. 15, 2012

• I understand sleeping apart seems like a good way to get rest ad is a temporary fix but my opinion is that it can easily get out of control and pull you guys apart. I nursed babies and still shared the bed with my husband.. I woke up to feed them but of he heard them and didn't get his perfect beauty sleep then tough lol thats life... But once my kids were big enough they moved into their own cribs.. Also don't believe is a family bed. Sousa great fr ur parent kid relationship but not for ur marriage. Lol out kids sleep in their own beds at night ( with the occasional sneak in if they have a bad dream). Every night husband and I sleep together
    kp0469

Answer by kp0469 at 2:04 AM on Oct. 15, 2012

• We always sleep together, but one advantage is for having sex. Children are in a different room so we have sex before sleeping and when we wake up. Some hot nights if we wake up in the middle of the night we will have a quicky then.

He works away so we have to make best use of our time together.
    juliemom308

Answer by juliemom308 at 12:24 AM on Oct. 17, 2012