Do you sleep in the bed with your significant other

Just curious. Since our baby, dh sleeps in other room bc baby sleeps w me and nurses at night

WHITELIGHTJENNY

Asked by WHITELIGHTJENNY at 8:00 PM on Oct. 12, 2012 in Relationships

• We always sleep together, but one advantage is for having sex. Children are in a different room so we have sex before sleeping and when we wake up. Some hot nights if we wake up in the middle of the night we will have a quicky then.

He works away so we have to make best use of our time together.
    juliemom308

Answer by juliemom308 at 12:24 AM on Oct. 17, 2012

• I understand sleeping apart seems like a good way to get rest ad is a temporary fix but my opinion is that it can easily get out of control and pull you guys apart. I nursed babies and still shared the bed with my husband.. I woke up to feed them but of he heard them and didn't get his perfect beauty sleep then tough lol thats life... But once my kids were big enough they moved into their own cribs.. Also don't believe is a family bed. Sousa great fr ur parent kid relationship but not for ur marriage. Lol out kids sleep in their own beds at night ( with the occasional sneak in if they have a bad dream). Every night husband and I sleep together
    kp0469

Answer by kp0469 at 2:04 AM on Oct. 15, 2012

• ps it is what keeps us together after 16 years
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:16 AM on Oct. 15, 2012

• We have had seperate bedrooms for 10 years
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:13 AM on Oct. 15, 2012

• only on weekends, he works graveyard. he snores really bad too, so I end up,on the couch a lot.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 8:13 PM on Oct. 14, 2012

• Not anymore. He needs to sprawl in a specific way across most of the bed because of his back and hip problems. No room for me.

Eventually we plan to get a California King bed.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:02 AM on Oct. 14, 2012

• Sometimes I sleep in the spare room. My husband snores off & on all night and I am a light sleeper. If I am really tired and want to make sure I get a solid night's sleep, I will sleep in the other room for a night or two.
    skriderfan

Answer by skriderfan at 10:49 PM on Oct. 13, 2012

• We sleep together. It's hard sleeping without him. He always goes up to bed when he's sleepy. But I've known to doze off on the couch while watching tv. I would get up in the middle of the night and go to our bedroom. I feel more peaceful when I'm in bed with him
    cookie269

Answer by cookie269 at 1:55 PM on Oct. 13, 2012

• When I used to nurse our son, baby had crib next to us, but i nurse in bed & if i would fall asleep w/baby he would actually wake up to get the baby and put him back into his crib and lay next to me. when the baby wake up he would help me bring me the baby in bed for me to nurse. if it got to the point that he couldnt get rest, he would get up and sleep in the couch, but i would understand. Now he lies in the couch to be next to me while am still up in the pc doing homework or am not tired yet. Then when I am ready for bed, i wake him up and we go to bed together. only times he gets up from bed to couch is bcse hes either unable to get sleep due to been sick. I cant sleep alone & he knows that :) i dnt think he can either.
    our kids nvr sleep w/us, only young one if he has a nightmare & we put him in between us, but that’s rare to happen. Our room is our only privacy we have & we try to keep it that way :)
    20_mama_3

Answer by 20_mama_3 at 12:42 PM on Oct. 13, 2012

• Every night , I honestly couldn't sleep if he wasn't beside me .
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:34 AM on Oct. 13, 2012