Do you sleep in the bed with your significant other

Just curious. Since our baby, dh sleeps in other room bc baby sleeps w me and nurses at night

WHITELIGHTJENNY

Asked by WHITELIGHTJENNY at 8:00 PM on Oct. 12, 2012 in Relationships

• I nursed three kids for 39 months total. I slept every night in the bed with my husband. I really feel that people should sleep next to their s/o if at all possible. There are somethings that keep couples apart like severe snoring and such, and I can understand not sleeping together in that circumstance, but I think couples should sleep in the same bed.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:03 PM on Oct. 12, 2012

• it's becoming more and more common to have double master bedrooms in homes. ---

my dream home!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:54 PM on Oct. 12, 2012

• DH and I have separate rooms and we love it! We're both on different schedules. He's in bed by 8:00 and me around 11:00 or midnight.
    We're empty nesters and have been married for 29 years. Have only discovered this awesome freedom when our youngest moved out. We both get quality sleep, which is more important to us.
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 10:53 PM on Oct. 12, 2012

• If one of us doesn't crash downstairs we do.

My grandparents had separate rooms. Sometimes it doesn't seem like a bad idea.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 8:05 PM on Oct. 12, 2012

• No,I sleep in bed with all my unwanted babies/kids

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:13 PM on Oct. 12, 2012

• Yeah and he just rolled over and left me with six inches of bed while 8 months pregnant. He is currently snoring and sweating. I wouldn't mind a much bigger bed.... maybe with a divider... lol
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:39 AM on Oct. 13, 2012

• Poor staci :(

I remember those days, lol
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 1:11 AM on Oct. 13, 2012

• We sleep together as we have done for close to 20 years. It's where we belong. Close to and or cuddle up with each other. Of course there are times when one of us is out of town, but I never kick him out of bed. and he never left when our kids were young and nursing.

We do have a running joke that if the other is being annoying then they get to sleep with the cat and 150 lb. dog on the couch.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:20 PM on Oct. 12, 2012

• Yes, I sleep with him every night that we're under the same roof.
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 3:53 AM on Oct. 13, 2012

• Sometimes. Most of the time he falls asleep on the couch, or sometimes I do, & 1 of us gets the bed to ourselves. Well, at least until our dau crawls into bed w/ 1 of us! That habit started when I nursed too, & she still likes being a cuddle bug! They're only little once & w/ this being our last, we don't mind her sharing our bed. It's a queen size, so it's roomy enough :)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:05 PM on Oct. 12, 2012