when do you enroll your child for prek for next year

kim61629

Asked by kim61629 at 3:26 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• im not 100%-have you picked out a school for prek that you can call and ask. im thinkin you register for prek the same time you register for kindergarden
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 3:44 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Ours is in March !! Can't Wait !
    katherine4

Answer by katherine4 at 3:51 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Have you picked a school? Go to their website. For us, registration for K is now but pre K is probably on a school by school basis?
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:49 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I have had my son on the waiting list for the school that I want him to go to for 2 years. Well, I shouldn't say waiting list because its not like they are all filled up already, but the list that makes him priority. He won't start until the next school year begins and the woman in charge said that she would call everyone and let us know when to come down and fill out the paperwork. My daughter went to the same preschool and I think we filled out the paperwork as soon as the current school year was over.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 3:23 PM on Feb. 10, 2009