Has your husband ever tried those vibrating rings...

that goes on the base of the penis? My husband has been bugging me about getting one for a few days.lol Did he like it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:36 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• We've tried them. They're just okay. It was fun because of the novelty of it, but it didn't really do a whole lot for either of us.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 3:39 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• My soon to be ex loved them but only cuz he THOUGHT it did more for me than it actually did. I'll admit they were ok once in a while, but he wanted to use them EVERY time. It got very old and made sex almost a turn off!
    Anonymous

• To be honest it didn't do much for me. One of my ex boyfriends tried one to make our sex life more interesting. I think it just mostly made him have an erection longer. You can try it but didn't do much for me.
    Anonymous

• We've tried them, and my hubby loves it, and I think that they are just alright. Nice vibration for a bit, then that's it. The good thing is....You can buy one at Wal Mart for like $5, and if you don't like it, then y'all aren't out much.
    Anonymous