Should I be worried?

I have a 3 month old and I just found out I'm pregnant again. My first pregnancy was high risk. My son was born with a Congenital diaphragmatic hernia and had to have surgery 3 days after he was born. He's a trooper and is completely healthy. I also had gestestional diabetes during the pregnancy. I haven't even been able to have the test done to see if it had gone away. I've been so stressed. My dad passed away the day before I had my baby. I'm just worried that being stressed out and having had a high risk pregnancy it's going to cause me problems. Should I be worried?

mxdmama2b

Asked by mxdmama2b at 3:38 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The more you worry, the more risk you are putting the baby in.

If you have diabetes again, the doctor will catch it and do all he can do to make sure you have a healthy pregnancy. All you can do is eat well, get light exercise, take care of you and take care of your children. the one in your arms and the one in your tummy. If there is going to be a birth defect, you can't change that. All you can do is relax, take things as they come and take some deep breaths.
    LoveMyBlessings

Answer by LoveMyBlessings at 4:04 PM on Feb. 9, 2009