in between,healthy,not so healthy.. =/

in the begginning of my pregnancy i barely ate healthy or non healthy because of all the morning sickness...in the middle i ate healthy,and now that im 37 almsot 38 weeks and ever since this year started i started to eat not so healthy all the time..i do eat healthy but every week i maybe 2 days after the other i would have pizza,pancakes with alot syrup every morning and drinking soda more lately..
i hate it because its so unhealthy yet i crave these things alot =(

..anybody else like this?? =/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yea, just try try not to give into them.
    Anonymous

• you'll be fine. It what makes you feel good. You have PLENTY of time after the baby to eat healthy. I eat so healthy now compared to when I was pregnant. I was really morning sick too and could cook in my house or I would throw up... we couldn't even microwave things. So we ate fast food a lot (or dh would go to his parents and make himself something healthy).

I lost my baby weight quickly still and like I said I am eating healthy now.

good luck...you're almost there.
    julipickle

Answer by julipickle at 3:58 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I craved junk food all the time. I still do. I am amazingly healthy being that I rarely eat anything healthy.
    Anonymous

• i have ate healthier this time and gained alot more weight then i did with my daughter who i ate big macs and pizza every day i lost 65 lbs with her this time i have gained 20 lbs and only eat salads with no dressing cause its all i can keep down so dont worry it ok youve only got a couple weeks left
    bugbug07

Answer by bugbug07 at 5:18 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Yes, I've been slacking on eating healthy too. I mena i eat some things that are good for me but I eat pizza alot, candy and other not so good things. I aso miss my vitamins sometimes but the baby is okay and hopefully I'm eating enough good things. We should both be fine! We are at least out of the really critical stage of development. I'm only 32w 5d though, you are farther along. So any day for you!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 5:20 PM on Feb. 9, 2009