• In the Spotlight:

What Do you look for in a babysitter?!

i need some help im thinking about leaving my job and if my bf lands this job he is interviewing for tomorrrow i can quit my job and i was thinking about babysitting for my own income so i can pay my student loans and crap. i was wondering what you all would look for in a baby sitter and stuff. would u want the babysitter to be certified in first aid and adult/child CPR, and how much would be to much to charge or what would u be willing to pay.

any advice would help u can leave me a message on here or email me at wvcougar_2005@yahoo.com or message me on yahoo messenger at wvcougar_2005

calebsmommy2208

Asked by calebsmommy2208 at 3:49 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Money & Work

• To be a registered daycare.
    dakotaNrye

Answer by dakotaNrye at 3:51 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Fully licensed and registered with the State. CPR, enrolled in the state nutrition program (where available), location and condition of facilities, Rate, and Dependability!

I have used people's 'in home' daycare before, but I prefer a professional setting.
    customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 4:05 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• CPR certified. And accredited by the state.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 4:23 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I use care.com for finding babysitter and babysitter jobs.  Its a pretty cool site.

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 6:07 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I owuld check with your local Deptartment of Job & Family servies. They pay for you to take classes (I beleive) than thye will put you on a list that they give to people and they call ya to set up anm interveiw.
    Anonymous