• In the Spotlight:

how would you make your milkshake??

i just bought the big tub of vanilla icecream,and i just want the regular mcdonalds milkshake.
do i just add certain amounts of milk and sugar?
-TIA

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Food & Drink

• I don't know how to make a milkshake from McDs, but have made several at home. Scoop two or three balls of ice cream into your pitcher. Add about 1/8 cup of milk. Blend. Add more milk if you want it thinner. Add sugar to taste, but I usually do not add any.
    IZs_mommy

Answer by IZs_mommy at 4:28 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• McDonald's milkshakes don't have real ice cream
    Anonymous

• http://www.snopes.com/horrors/food/mcdshake.asp

read that, they don't contain "ice cream" but instead contain prefabricated "shake mix" and flavoring syrup with milk and running that through a refrigeration machine. It also contains "irish moss"
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 4:35 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I don't know how to do a mcdonalds shake. I just put some milk in the blender, add choc syrup or strawberry if I want it, mix that. Then I add the ice cream, blend it. I add more ice cream or more milk to thicken or thin it as I want it.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 5:49 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I never heard of adding sugar. The ice cream is alreay very sweet and if you had syrup of some kind or mashed fruit to the milk and ice cream that would add sweetness. :) Yummmm, milk shakes. It's been a long time since I had one.

Answer by Bmat at 6:25 PM on Feb. 9, 2009