How long did it take you to loose your baby weight?

and can you add if you nursed or not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• about 4 months or so, I nursed for the first 3 months.
    Anonymous

• A year. (I nursed for 15 months.)
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 4:05 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I'm not down to my pre-pregnant weight, but I'm not trying to get down (I like how I am now better). I think I'm 10 lbs heavier than that and my daughter is almost 5 months and I'm nursing. I'm active but I don't go out and exerciser or diet.
    julipickle

Answer by julipickle at 4:06 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• 7 months. I nursed. Nursing does help a lot of people.
    Anonymous

• About a month, but everything isn't where it used to be so I feel like I need to loose more than I actually gained.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 4:08 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I was back to my pre-baby size and weight by 10 weeks. My dd is 9 months old and I'm still breastfeeding her and currently about 10 pounds less than my pre-baby weight now (and almost two sizes smaller). I gained about 30 pounds during pregnancy (I think that's probably important info to go along with this question)
    flalbert

Answer by flalbert at 4:08 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• First one took about 4 mths. 2nd and 3rd and 4th I was back in my prepregnancy jeans by the time I had my 6 week check up and with #5 I actually gained weight after LOL but am back down to where I am almost happy. I breastfed #1, #4 and #5.

Answer by gemgem at 4:13 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• i gave birth 6 weeks ago, most of the weight i lost by it's self. I had like 15lbs nore than my pre pragnancy weight. I tried to eat healthy and ended up loosing milk supply, so i had to EAT now i have 17lbs of extra weight:)
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 4:17 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• My son is now 4.5 months and I am still working on loosing the weight. I drink a lot of water and work out every other day when I get a chance. Since the birth of my son, I have lost 22 pds. Just try to be cautious of what you are eating, and like I said the trick is water.
    js3mommy

Answer by js3mommy at 4:26 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• A few days. I was 40 pounds below pre-pregnancy weight when he was about a week old. And yes, I did BF.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 4:51 PM on Feb. 9, 2009