What do you believe America? One Iraq War Vet Declares War On Hollywood

Almost 90% of Americans believe the war in Iraq is and was a waste. The Hollywood media feeds the public wasteful, depressing, and horribly fabricated stories. When did the U.S. military become the bad-guys? We are stereotyped “Generation Kill.” I guess that is all we do. All we do is go to Iraq, hunt innocents and slaughter them. I guess that is what I did for eight months while I was there.

I guess I really didn’t save Iraqi families from being tortured by foreign jihadis. I didn’t set up the first ever Iraqi elections. Or see my brothers blown up, shot, maimed, and killed. Getting attacked from Mosques and hospitals–and you know what? We just took it, day after day we took it and we kept going. An IED blowing up underneath me each day. We couldn’t fight back; we were ordered not to. No matter how much vengeful, pent up aggression I felt, or how much I wanted

tyme4me2day

Asked by tyme4me2day at 4:18 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• God Bless Our Military! As a veteran's wife I do believe soldiers are the most honorable people on earth. Hollywood dirtbags are given the right to speak out only because they are free to do so. A freedom that our brave young men and women gave them. And most soldiers are for the war and the good they have accomplished. There are terrorists everywhere in the world. We must stop them before they stop us.
    Scorpio359

Answer by Scorpio359 at 6:23 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/sgtwelsh/2009/01/29/one-iraq-war-vet-declares-war-on-hollywood/

Here is a link for you to check out... God bless our soldiers!

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 4:21 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I value our soldiers because my dad, biodad, cousins and ex dh were soldiers. I think that Hollywood or some of them I should say suck. I remember reading that most stars dont even have HS diplomas. Why should I listen to someone whose uneducated?
    Anonymous

• I think to many folks forget what is going on over there. Have cable or dish? Try watching the military station, I bet your thoughts will change.

Anonymous

• God Bless our soldiers!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 4:25 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I don't like the assumption that if a person doesn't support the war, we don't support our troops. Its a senseless fight. They don't want us there, get out, save some of OUR citizens - use that money on something to better lives on our soil.
    Anonymous

• why is this hollywood's fault?
    i don't need a movie or a television program to tell me what i think about the war in iraq.
    i protested the war before it even started--we never should have gone into iraq.

i support our troops but i do NOT support this war.
    heatherama

Answer by heatherama at 4:42 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I really hope that people go to the link and see the message that this solider really wants us to see. Our soldiers are over there to save our citizens to fight terrorismto keep the war off our soil.

Is the sacrifice in vain?????

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 4:45 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• heatherama--
    There are far too many people who BELIEVE what the Hollywood Limousine Liberals tell them!!! Too many people are so unsatisfied with their lives that they idealize everything about celebrity types, to the point where they believe what their favorite actor says. More people spend their time paying attention to American Idol than paying attention to American politics!!!

Personally I boycott the movies and products endorsed by the likes of John Travolta, Tom Cruise, Will Smith, Barbara Streisand, George Clooney, Matt Damon, Susan Sarandon, Whoopi Goldberg, and of course, Rosie O'Donnell, and MANY more. They use their status as ACTORS and ENTERTAINERS to influence people to weak to formulate their own cohesive thoughts and opinions. Too many people seem to forget that actors/entertainers are REGULAR people whose JOB it is to play pretend--they're not "CHOSEN" people!!
    Anonymous

• Well, I think that we all need to understand and BE SURE to understand what the premise was when we sent our troops over there. That has been forgotten.

Do you realize how many soldiers want to come home? MANY TROOPS no longer support this war.
    Anonymous