Who do your kids look up to?

Apr1l

Asked by Apr1l at 4:42 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in General Parenting

• After they got out of the stage where they thought Mom and Dad could do no wrong, they looked up to their grandparents, their scout leader, the minister. And their piano teacher- let me explain about the piano teacher, he was a gentleman who had been a college professor until he retired. He was an extremely kind and educated person who was also a gifted pianist.

Answer by Bmat at 4:47 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• anyone taller than her lol. i don't know, she's only 2, so i guess she looks up to me and her dad?
    hotlilmama2007

Answer by hotlilmama2007 at 5:04 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Their daddy.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 5:38 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• John they're godfather/step-grandad in a way. He owns a farm next to us and he has known my husband since he was born, he is in his early 50's and is godfather to all the children,
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 6:35 PM on Feb. 9, 2009