What is the best type of heater to heat your home?

we just bought a MOJAVE heater to heat our home for the winter I am thinking of buying another one or if anyone can point me in the right direction of a good one that will heat a room or better! sorry not sure what topic this should go under and this one seems it would be the best fit!

n8nnickmom

Asked by n8nnickmom at 7:25 AM on Oct. 14, 2012 in Home & Garden

• Best thing to do is to do your home work. To see which heater is best.

Answer by louise2 at 7:30 AM on Oct. 14, 2012

• I am looking for opinions of other people!!!!! i did try googling it first before posting and it didn't work out so well for me
    n8nnickmom

Comment by n8nnickmom (original poster) at 7:38 AM on Oct. 14, 2012

• we have oil base heaters too but they will not turn on not sure why we have half a tank of oil too there are two floors here and the downstairs neighbors and I split the cost but the heat will not turn on up here!! so i am hoping a space heater or two will do will do!!
    n8nnickmom

Comment by n8nnickmom (original poster) at 10:58 AM on Oct. 14, 2012

• I was always raised in a home with electric heat. My husbands family house has electric heat but their main form of heat is a woodstove. I thought that was crazy, but damn that thing gets that house hot. I would love to have woodstove in my house now.
    CuriousArentYa

Answer by CuriousArentYa at 1:01 AM on Oct. 16, 2012

• Maybe this will help?
    http://www.thisoldhouse.com/toh/photos/0,,20239515,00.html
    Lb128f

Answer by Lb128f at 12:10 PM on Nov. 20, 2012