• In the Spotlight:

Is there anyone from Houston,TX that can suggest some good day care centers for my 2yr son and 3week old daughter?

I will be returning to work soon from my maternity leave and don'tknow much about daycares. Please help!

fallon4chy

Asked by fallon4chy at 4:46 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in General Parenting

• I haven't lived in Houston in a while, but the absolute very best then was Crem de la Crem. I remember even my child psychology professor raved about it.
    imacafemom

Answer by imacafemom at 4:55 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I know it's expencive! lol Where I live for an infant it is 170 a week and for a 2 year old it is 120 a week! You get a multi child discount of 20%. Ask a lot of questions. Go and visit un announced. If they tell you that you need to make an appointment for a tour then move on, they may have something to hide. Check your sates child to teacher ratio and count heads! Check with the BBB and online for reveiws or complaints. Good luck!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:27 PM on Feb. 9, 2009