I have a completely insane problem-- please help! So Embarrasing! Probably not normal??

I had a baby a month ago. Within the past couple of weeks- I have begun getting "aroused" usually in the early afternoon. It is completely UNPROVOKED. It just happens spontaneously-- a lot!

I do breast feed- but let me make it clear that this - NEVER happens when I am actually feeding my baby or anything like that.

I am not sure why this is happening. I am almost 5 weeks postpartum. My husband and I have not had "relations" since the end of my pregnancy.

Could I have problems with my hormones? I have some night sweats and get hot and cold a lot now. I also have had a problem with migraines w/ aura on and off since I was 3 days postpartum... Please tell me what you think. I am freaked out and concerned that something is really wrong with me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:51 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Health

• I guess it is normal. I had a baby 3 and a half weeks ago. And i'm starting to have the same problem. I'm not breast feeding. It may just be homones.
    fallon4chy

Answer by fallon4chy at 4:56 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• ...You're worried about being horny? I would think your husband would be psyched.
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 5:08 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I would kill for that "problem."
    stanmom

Answer by stanmom at 5:10 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I read your question 3 times and I still can't find the problem !! Tell your hubby and I'm sure he can "resolve the issue" !!

p.s. Night sweats are a side effect of breastfeeding. What I would do is go to bed with a huge cup of ice next on the nightstand. When you get up to feed the baby, the ice cold water will make you feel so much better !
    CA_Mom_of_2boys

Answer by CA_Mom_of_2boys at 5:28 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• i agree with these ladies. i do not see a problem...maybe discuss with hubby and see what ideas he may have to cure the problem.
    iheartsquishies

Answer by iheartsquishies at 6:01 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Problem?
    cjaw1018

Answer by cjaw1018 at 6:46 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I don't see any problem here. I was like that for months before the baby was born, then had absolutely NO desire for several months postpartum, my husband would LOVE for me to have had your "problem".
    Moomie

Answer by Moomie at 8:55 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• My husband would LOVE it if I had your "problem".
    jspy72

Answer by jspy72 at 8:05 AM on Feb. 10, 2009