Help! I have an insane and very embarrasing problem... I am pretty sure it's not normal..

I had a baby a month ago. Within the past couple of weeks- I have begun getting "aroused" usually in the early afternoon. It is completely UNPROVOKED. It just happens spontaneously-- a lot!

I do breast feed- but let me make it clear that this - NEVER happens when I am actually feeding my baby or anything like that.

I am not sure why this is happening. I am almost 5 weeks postpartum. My husband and I have not had "relations" since the end of my pregnancy.

Could I have problems with my hormones? I have some night sweats and get hot and cold a lot now. I also have had a problem with migraines w/ aura on and off since I was 3 days postpartum... Please tell me what you think. I am freaked out and concerned that something is really wrong with me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:53 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in About CafeMom

• i think its normal. your hormones are going crazy. i dont think theres anything wrong with you
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 4:54 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• i think it has more to do with you not having relations in 5 weeks lol.....get to it alredy lol....ps im kind of kidding be glad that you are getting aroused...some women dont have any sexual feelings for a long time after birth
    Rysana

Answer by Rysana at 4:56 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• It sounds pretty normal your body is trying to get back to normal, I developed migranes after my 2nd child i dont know why i just did and they have never gone away.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 4:56 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I was this way about 3 weeks after having both my kids. It's perfectly normal. If you aren't quite back to where you can have "relations" it'll give you a chance to get creative. Have fun with it.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 5:15 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Well about a week after having my baby i started feeling like that Id just be doing my everyday thing and then all the sudden want sex really really bad now im kinda back to normal and could just have sex ALL the time!! there is nothing wrong with you!! you have not had sex in five weeks and that can deffinatly get to a person and your hormoans are just going crazy and that can happen for up to 6 months after baby!! your are lucky you want sex some women dont want it a long time after baby or sometimes EVER!! I didnt care much about it during pregnancy but now being 3 weeks post partum even with my messed up hormoans I want sex all the time maybe more than normal!! your just fine!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 6:48 PM on Feb. 9, 2009