Vaxing parents

I just want to know how many of you have actually read the list of all of the ingredients in the vaccines your children get? Not trying to start a fight or anything...Just curious as to if you do...and if so why you still continue to vax.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:04 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Health

• grab a seat and hold on this is gonna get ugly
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 5:07 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I vaccinate my children because I believe the doctors are much more knowledgeable than I am and that they are not going to put my child in danger.
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 5:08 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Which vaccine?
    runawaybunny

Answer by runawaybunny at 5:11 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I asked if you have read the list of ingredients??? Any vaccine.
    They all contain icky stuff.
    So would you still give your child the Guarasil vax after all of the deaths.. and neg. reactions just because your doc. said so??
    Anonymous

• Its a vaccine-not flowers and lilies. Its to prevent diseases-it going to be icky stuff?

Whats your point?
    Anonymous

• do you mean gardasil? you bet your ass my daughter will have it .. why? Because I had HPV, I had the precancer cells because of it, I also gave birth to my daughter 2 months early because my cervix was scarred from the scraping of the precancer cells. The minute I got a normal pap back I went and got the gardasil shots myself. I will not let my daughter go through what I went through
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 5:23 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• There is no point I am wondering what could possibly be reason enough to inject your children with such horrible things?? And wondering if any of you have done research or just relying on your docs. Like I said not trying to fight.. I myself vaxd my son until I did research and found out what was really in them.. and that the diseases are no where near as dangerous or as common as neg. affects and deaths because of vaccines. In fact only about 10% of neg. reactions are reported by ped.
    Anonymous

• I stopped vaxing shortly after reading those inserts. The stuff in them IS scary. And yes, I did other research beyond that but that was certainly my starting point.
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 5:26 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I have the precancer cells myself.. but I would not even think about getting the vax. They are using our children as guniea pigs. If I end up with a disease.. than obviously it was meant to be...I try my hardest to be healthy naturally.. not inject myself or kids with poisons.
    Anonymous

• Why?? Because I have SEEN the pictures of kids that have died from these diseases. Our children live to adulthood now. Diseases are not a prevalant as they used to be. Why? Because of the vaccines. Are they perfect-hell no.

But there is something to be said for the several rate of kids these days compared to years ago. And if you think for one second that that happened out of luck and not vaccines-you're crazy.

Vaccines are not perfect-they have a long way to go and have come a long way. But you can't say that they haven't done their intended purpose bc we live in a day where we don't see the sick kids.

No one is forcing you to vaccinate your children. But don't think that there hasn't been benefits from them.
    JennRN09

Answer by JennRN09 at 5:29 PM on Feb. 9, 2009