not sure what to do?

ok, im having really bad pains all over my stomach and lower back, but they dont feel like contractions (well the ones i had with my first anyway) or the BH ive been having for the past month. my stomach stays hard and the pain is constant, the ones in my back are about evey 8 min. now ( ive been having them for about 3 days, but today i can barely walk to the bathroom let alone stand up straight because of the pain) Im alone with my 19 mth old daughter so i dont want to go up to the hospital (which is about 45 min away) and sit there with her for a couple hours for them to tell me its normal. i've tried laying down, a bath, feet propped up ect. it eases up alittle when i lay on my back, but not much. oh im 36 wks 4days, i was just wondering if anyone else is having this, if you know what it is or how to ease the pain? i can still handle the pain at this point but im not sure how much longer if it gets worse..

mrs.cooley

Asked by mrs.cooley at 5:12 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• oh yeah, this all started about 3 days ago, i all of a sudden got really bad hives and diareha and threw up for about 3 hours, its been cramping ever since, and with my daughter i knew when i started going into labor, not sure how, just knew, this time im not sure, i dont think it is... sorry so long thanks
    mrs.cooley

Answer by mrs.cooley at 5:14 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Instead of rushing off to the hospital, try calling your doctor and see what they suggest
    Anonymous

• i've been getting swiched around dr. since i got pg, but i did call and the nurse said its probably just my stomach stretching?? but i really dont think that would hurt this bad, she also said that since i have an app. friday just to wait and they'll check everything then
    mrs.cooley

Answer by mrs.cooley at 5:19 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• im going through the same thing take a heating pad to your back umm if it doesnt get better go to the doc or call them and see what they say mine told me that when it gets to the point i cant handle it go to the hospital
    bugbug07

Answer by bugbug07 at 5:23 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Try taking a warm bath and take some tylenol
    Anonymous