This is very embarrassing......

I was wondering does anyone else have this problem? I am concerned about the way my vagina smells even after I shower and everything. I shower daily and the smell is still there. I've taken baths too and it jus won't go away. PLZ HELP!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:13 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Health

• i would try eating something different...pineapple helps it smell better lol...stay away from green stuff....that is if there is nothing medically wrong
    Rysana

Answer by Rysana at 5:15 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Have you tried using FDS?
    Anonymous

• you may have bacterial vaginosis, it causes a foul smell and sometimes has no other symptoms, if you can get checked out by someone at a clinic they may be able to tell you whats going on
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 5:26 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• well hold on. vaginas have a natural smell, they aren't odorless. can you be more specific about the smell?
    teri4lance

Answer by teri4lance at 7:47 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I agree, get it checked out,, could be something like a bacterial infection,
    Ibelucky1

Answer by Ibelucky1 at 9:49 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Could be bacterial vaginosis. If you are not having yeast infection symptoms, it may be BV. Try using Rephresh. It will restore your vagina's ph balance and the odor will go away if that is what it is. You can get Rephresh over the counter.
    kittensandpup

Answer by kittensandpup at 1:39 PM on Feb. 10, 2009