What were your first pg symptoms before ur LMP

??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:13 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• def. has to be sore breasts and i was ssoooo tired
    Sexy_Mama82

Answer by Sexy_Mama82 at 5:18 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• My boobs did NOT get sore like they normaly do right after I O and my nipples got VERY sensitive.....so much so that I couldnt stand for the water in the shower to hit them...lol. I also had bad cramps, but not like AF cramps they were very deep feeling and they came at 12 DPO!
    AmandaDenise26

Answer by AmandaDenise26 at 5:19 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I didn't suspect anything BEFORE since I thought I had gotten my period, but my period was super spotty and it has NEVER been like that before so that's when I suspected it. Plus after my period my boobies were still sore and I was super tired.
    xocyncyn

Answer by xocyncyn at 5:23 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• really tired....MOODY AS SHIT. and i could barely eat a thing. everything tasted gross
    kaybullion

Answer by kaybullion at 10:31 PM on Feb. 9, 2009