Do you consider your husbands...

family to be yours as well?

Asked by Baby4us09 at 12:58 PM on Oct. 14, 2012 in Relationships

• Of course!

Answer by layh41407 at 12:59 PM on Oct. 14, 2012

• Absolutely

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 12:59 PM on Oct. 14, 2012

• yes

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:02 PM on Oct. 14, 2012

• Of course

Answer by Dardenella at 1:04 PM on Oct. 14, 2012

• When I think of "family", I think of my husband and our two children. I don't really consider either of our families to be "family". We never see his side of the family or my sister because they live on the other side of the country, and my grandmother is the only person in my family who lives near me who I actually like.

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:14 PM on Oct. 14, 2012

• Yes. In many ways they are more family to me than my own.

Answer by theMOMmission at 1:37 PM on Oct. 14, 2012

• Sure do! Just like he's considered a part of "my" family now,

Answer by toughluck08 at 1:46 PM on Oct. 14, 2012

• Yeah, I consider most of his family to be 'our' family -- there are 2 members of his family that I do not like and have issues with, and I don't claim them as any part of my family, I refer to them as 'hubby's brother/sister'.

Answer by MizLee at 1:54 PM on Oct. 14, 2012

• For bad or good yes, but we have been married for a long time, there isn't a switch that just says now we are married so I "feel" like they are my family.

Answer by kimigogo at 2:24 PM on Oct. 14, 2012

• He doesn't have much family, unfortunately. Basically his mother and his brother. FIL passed a long time ago, and he was about 60 when DH was conceived, so most of his family is dead. MIL is from Japan, and all of her family is over it is basically MIL, BIL (who is single with no children), me, DH, and our 3 daughters around for holidays. Yes I consider them my family as well.

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 2:25 PM on Oct. 14, 2012