I need a name for my little business/hobby .

So i want to start selling, some of my blankets, quilts, bath soaps and scrubs, and other little things that i make up online, and at craft fairs around us. I need a cute name though. I have been researching, tax permits and other stuff that i may need, but i cant come up with a cute name that is catchy and not dorky. LOL Any ideas on something?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:47 PM on Oct. 14, 2012 in Hobbies & Crafts

• it might help if you listed some of the not so great ideas... think rhyme, alliteration, rhythm.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 4:04 PM on Oct. 14, 2012

• what about something that incorporates or embodies the ingrediants, like-NATURALLY YOURS.

DCR1

Answer by DCR1 at 4:35 PM on Oct. 14, 2012

• Always think of a name that makes sense with what your selling. Have you tried adding your name on it? or a nick you may be called by? so far when i read what your selling i thought of the words "WARM" and "FRESH" lol i dont know if that helps....or Fresh & Warm by.....your name or Warm and Clean lol hope that helps! Cozy Fresh or Cozy Clean
    CINDYELLA88

Answer by CINDYELLA88 at 5:22 PM on Oct. 14, 2012

• From bath to bed
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 3:32 AM on Oct. 15, 2012

• Honestly Homemade
    Fairymom32

Answer by Fairymom32 at 10:38 AM on Oct. 16, 2012

• i like from bath to bed
    san78

Answer by san78 at 9:44 AM on Dec. 4, 2012