what is a good gift for a 1 year old?

my son and a friend of his is about to turn 1 year old and i have no clue what to get either of them! any ideas?

disheveled

Asked by disheveled at 5:19 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• A car to push behind or ride on is fun if they don't already have them. Balls, blocks, books, cars, telephones, shape sorters, and stackers are also popular at my house.
    TweenAndTwinMom

Answer by TweenAndTwinMom at 5:28 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Fisher Price Baby Grand Piano $50, Fisher Price Laugh & Learn Home Playset $70, Fisher Price Sesame St. Lots to Learn ELMO BUS $20. Fisher Price Laugh & Learn: Storybook Rhymes $16.
    These are just a few of my dd favorites! She got them around her 1st bday & still plays with all these toys at 28mo.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 6:15 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• cars for the yard are great. also, today was my son's 1 yr and i spent the entire day playing and loving on him. he ate it up.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 6:24 PM on Feb. 9, 2009