toddler beds

i am trying to transfer my girls (twins) from their cribs to bed. does anyone have one that they are willing to sell cheap or gove to me. i need two and we dont make alot of money to go out and buy new ones. can anyone help me out?

twingirls2007

Asked by twingirls2007 at 5:23 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Have you heard of Freecycle? It's awesome... You go on Yahoo groups, then type in Freecycle. It will ask you for what city and state you are in. You join the group that you live closest to, then start freecycling! People on it can post items they are trying to get rid of for free, and they can also post things they need. No money is passed between hands. I bet you'd find what you need on there.
    theitalian3721

Answer by theitalian3721 at 6:17 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I know the feeling, I have twin girls too and transferred them to toddler beds last sept. at 18 months. we didnt get beds we just took their crib mattresses (which is the toddler bed matress) and put them on the floor. my dad did make a wooden frame for them but they really just sit directly on the floor. without bed rails, they only roll 3 inches to the carpeted floor and never wake up when they do roll out. you can get bed rails at walmart that just sits partly under the mattress if you are worried about rolling out.
    mrspierce06

Answer by mrspierce06 at 9:29 PM on Feb. 11, 2009