Does anyone know how to get tv shows from Amazon thru Xbox 360?

We're trying to figure this out so I dont miss my Walking Dead, season 3!!! So uber excited and I just found out you can get it streamed through an Xbox...but I dont know how. Can anyone explain this to me? PLEASE!!!

toughluck08

Asked by toughluck08 at 6:53 PM on Oct. 14, 2012 in Technology

• Just go to Amazon's website

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:55 PM on Oct. 14, 2012

• from Amazon??

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:24 PM on Oct. 14, 2012

• Actually, my neighbor is the one trying to do it. I didnt know he was a Walking Dead addict like I am. DH went outside and was talking to him about how upset I am that I cant watch the premier tonight, and my neighbor told DH how pissed he is too and how obcessed he's been with the series. So, DH explained that since the neighbor has an Xbox, theres a way to get amazon through it (DISH told us this). But we just dont know how.

So, to answer your question, I have no idea if he's got the hd and cables...probably, but not sure.
    toughluck08

Comment by toughluck08 (original poster) at 7:26 PM on Oct. 14, 2012

• butterflyblue...yeah. I'm on the phone with DH who's at the neighbors now. We're goona get it! You can bet! LMAO
    toughluck08

Comment by toughluck08 (original poster) at 7:27 PM on Oct. 14, 2012