sex?

how often do you have sex?? is it as good as it used to be?? is it alot less since having children??

sweetmama8

Asked by sweetmama8 at 5:31 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• ya its about the same sometimes a little more lol. Its kinda better than it use to be lol
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 5:32 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Maybe once a weeks since we had our kids. I wish it were more but at the same time I am just so tired from working and taking care of my kids that at night I just want to sleep. We use to have sex every morning and every night. I guess things have changed a little. LOL

Anonymous

• I think morning sex is the best lol. It wakes you up and your in a good mood all day! Then night time sex is good it helps you go to sleep. Its a win win :)
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 5:35 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• its way less than before we had our dd
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 5:36 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Let's see, use to have sex everyday but now it's way less. No, not as good as before.
    danielle8717

Answer by danielle8717 at 5:37 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• We have sex about 2-3 times a week. It is less then before we had kids. I am just too tired some nights--after a long day with two little ones. But I would definatly say it is WAY better now. We always try and find things to keep it new and exciting.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 5:40 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Whenever DH is home...He's a truck driver. It is so much better now, it seems the longer we are together the better it gets.
    Kathy-PSPR

Answer by Kathy-PSPR at 5:54 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• What is this "sex" of which you speak?
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 6:06 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Me and SO used to have sex everyday, at night, in the morning, when he got home from work..whenever. Now we're lucky if we're in the mood at the same time!
    Anonymous

• I heard that if you put a jelly bean in a jar every time you and your husband had sex the first year of marriage, that it would take the rest of your life to empty the jar. Hope you all had a great first year of marriage!!!!!
    chocolateroses

Answer by chocolateroses at 6:16 PM on Feb. 9, 2009