Cant Function....

Im 32 weeks pregnant & today just cant seem to function. I just wanna lay in bed. Im over tired for some reason, I feel dizzy when i get up or move around. The smallest thing i do WIPES me out. I Just dont feel myself at all. I am so uncomfortable, and have pains or feel tense in my stomach. I dont feel sick to my stomach or anything. Just exhausted today. I have been resting but i feel like a lazy BUM. But its seems every time i get up to do something, I automatically just wanna lay back down. I have been drinking fluids and stuff so i dont believe im dehydrated but i just cant seem to function.

I wanna like BURST into tears how im feeling right now. I just cant seem to do anything today and i feel like a POS & it seems if im on my feet for more than 30 mins i freakin SWELL up like a balloon.... Im all tense, my bones and body ache. I dont have a temp though. So i dunno what to do...

Any idea? Ever been through this

kwiseman19

Asked by kwiseman19 at 5:47 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm glad you went to the ER. I went into premature labor with my last 3 pregnancies and feeling bad and having unexplained pains can be a sign of premature labor. Be sure to let your doctor know how you have been feeling. Take in a list of what you want to ask or tell so you don't forget. Also, my second was very low and a difficult pregnancy to carry. Don't expect to be super woman.
    chocolateroses

Answer by chocolateroses at 6:04 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I hate to tell you this, its called being pregnant. I went though that for a couple weeks. Hang in there hun, not to much longer!!!! Its a good time to take naps!
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 5:50 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• i went through the same thing-when was the last time you had your iron checked? i was anemic and it made me want to lay around and sleep all the time
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:50 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• i was suppose to have an apt last week on the fourth but it got all screwed up so now im going in on the 11th... i was in the ER on the fourth though for pains & i was suppose to be measuring 31 but i was measuring 35...
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 5:52 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I just feel bad because my SO has been running all day, working... and its like im in bed. & i just have been having pains and problems for the last couple weeks and i feel like he is sick of hearing it and thinks im using it as an excuse ya kno. But its like when i tried to get up today, i just couldnt. I just needed to lay back down.

kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 6:06 PM on Feb. 9, 2009