Still in pain 4 months after giving birth

My son will be 4mo next week and I'm still having pain in my groin area. I delivered him vaginally. It's kind of hard to describe. It's like pressure or maybe a pinching feeling. Not like an infection or anything. I've been to the doctor and everything came back normal. I only feel the pain when I'm laying down. Sleeping with a pillow under my butt or between my legs helps. Any help would be much appreciated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:49 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Health

• i did that too. i was told that it was my lady stuff shrinking back down
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 5:51 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Yeah its all your lady stuff going back to normal after having a baby. It had to get pretty big to make room for the little one so it will be like for a while till everything goes back to normal. Take some pain killers or something for the pain.. make sure you take ones that are ok for breast feeding mothers if your breast feeding.
    Mumma07

Answer by Mumma07 at 5:58 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• When I began nursing (they say it helps your uterus shrink quickly) it hurt a bit but not for 4 months. Do you notice the pain more after you eat something fattening? Wondering if you could have a gall bladder problem. (I did after my daughter was born- when i ate something fatty, it felt very painful in my kidney/ cramp-area)
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 9:07 PM on Feb. 9, 2009