• In the Spotlight:

Why doesn't the octuplets grandmother just get custody of the older kids?

Since the grandparents are basically raising the older children, why don't they just take it to court and take custody from their looney tunes daughter? She obviously can't care for them and the grandparents have been doing all HER work and responsibility. Who would support the grandparents taking the older kids and then cutting their spoiled brat daughter loose with her octuplets?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:00 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• You cannot say that she "obviously" doesn't take care of her kids, do you live with her? No? Okay then.
    Anonymous

• i totally agree, after watching her mothers interview i have come to the fact that this lady has no sense what so ever. if the grandparents are raising the children then they should get custody of them.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 6:04 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

her mothers interview was a good indication that she doesn't take care of her kids..
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 6:05 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I really don't even care anymore. Thats her business not mine. I just pray that God will bless here whole family. Why is everyone so hell bent on judging this women. Make sure your situation is taking care. Instead of looking down on this women, pray for her and her family.
    kyheavensmom

Answer by kyheavensmom at 6:07 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2009/02/grandma-blasts-octuplet-mom-nadyas-not-capable.php

Someone posted this on a "hot topics" board. I thought it said something about the grandma being tired of taking care of them, but I don't see it..hmm..must have heard that in one of the other 100 posts on this LOL

Anyway the link does include a supposive interview with the grandma and photos of the trashed house and the kids.
    Anonymous

• Her crazy daughter wouldn't let her I'm sure.
    Anonymous

• I fully support she is the bravest woman i know. I have 6 children most around the same ages as her(all under 7). It's like me conceivingand having 8 children i would never give any of my children up because they are "mine". People might criticize me and they might not but i have adopted so would that make a difference wanting to help another child. It's not you choice weather she does or not so why not leave it alone she obviously loves her children and is doing everything to support them so why not leave her in peace to enjoy it.

Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 6:18 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

but you are supporting your children, this woman is relying on her parents to support her, it is one thing to ask your parents or family for help once in a while but to burden them like this is just mean and selfish.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 6:22 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I've wondered the same thing. Why don't the grandparents just take the other kids from her? There is no way in hell she can care for all of them. And to EXPECT help screams entitlement. My mom has to pull teeth to get me to allow her to help with my one child. This woman seems to think she is gonna have her parents there to help her, all these people....she's dellusional.

She claims to have grown up in a dysfunctional household. Me thinks she's still pissed off because they never got her that pony she wanted.
    Anonymous

• Who are you to judge what kinda mother she is?
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 6:43 PM on Feb. 9, 2009