is anyone on here afraid to die?

okla.girl

Asked by okla.girl at 6:24 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Health

• i am. i think what bothers me most is all of my loved ones that i would leave behind
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 6:24 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• i do think about me getting to be old age and hoping that its not painful when i die, now that the question is asked, its going to make me think about it even more lol.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 6:26 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I am very afraid of not living to see my daughter grow up. That is my absolute worst fear.
    StephanieLtd

Answer by StephanieLtd at 6:27 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• yes, absolutely. im afraid of it almost every day. im totally paranoid.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:28 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Nope not at all. I know where I am going when I die.
    HaydensMommy007

Answer by HaydensMommy007 at 10:53 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Yes. I have panic attacks about it. The thought of no longer existing is frightening. I mean... one day, I'm just not going to be hear anymore and there is nothing I can do about it.
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 9:18 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I think we all have an earthly human fear of dying. But no I am not afraid to die. I know I will die someday, just don't know when. I know that God will make that decision. He will take me when he's ready and when he thinks I am ready. I also know that God does not want me to live my life in fear of dying or fear of anything else. He wants us to be as happy as we can be and leave the rest to Him.
    Linda
    Tx2Step

Answer by Tx2Step at 5:37 PM on Feb. 13, 2009