help me!!!!!!!!!

today, i was coming out of the store and i see this guy siting in his car and her had posters in his windows saying " on may 21st 2011, the world is going to end! the bible saids so" and the other poster said " are you ready to meet god??" and my question is... that really true???? because i dont know why that guy is saying that. and he really right?? the world is going to end on that date?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:28 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• HAHA...Do not put too much stock into that! I watch the history channel all the time and the new big date is december 2012, so they were even off from that! I would say I am going to live my life the way I would without too much thought to the end of the world. When and if it happens I would rather be surprised than live in fear.
    hilary1122

Answer by hilary1122 at 6:46 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I would not worry too much about it. If you read the Bible, specifically Revelations, you can read the signs of the end times, but no one can predict exactly when that will be.
    kemclaughlin

Answer by kemclaughlin at 6:34 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• No one knows but God when the world will end. Yes the bible gives signs of the times.
    ldsdragonmom

Answer by ldsdragonmom at 6:40 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Please don't live your lives being so afraid of when the world is going to end. Life is too precious to not enjoy every moment to its fullest.
    Anonymous

• Never heard that end of times date before.

I wouldnt get too worried about it.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 6:55 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• It says in the Bible that only God knows when he will return, not even the angels know. Revelations does give the signs, but the bible also says that Gods time is not like ours. 100yrs to us is like a day to him. There is no way to predict when it will happen. The 2012 stuff is ridiculous. Yes that's when the Mayan calendar ends. Maybe that's as far as they got before they were wiped out.
    Anonymous

• Dude.

For real.

Let's not take advice from people who write on their cars, 'kay?

Trust me - you still gotta pay your December 2011 bills.
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 6:58 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• WE dont know when its over.
    But when the world does end, its not that something to be scared of if you know where your going.. :)
    aMbeR012005

Answer by aMbeR012005 at 7:19 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Yes.
    Anonymous

• God said we will not know when the world will end and I like that answer.
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 9:55 PM on Feb. 9, 2009