Why hasnt it came down yet?

so u guys have heard my story..i skipped januray and today is the 9 so thats like 2 weeks since i havent gotten my period and i took a test and it came out negative.. is it just me period cycle like screwd up?

grownlilgirl91

Asked by grownlilgirl91 at 6:36 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I was like that. I was two weeks late and still getting negatives. It turns out I don't pass very much hormone into my urine, so it took a test at the doctor's office to confirm it. If you're normally regular, I'd make an appointment. I'm always super regular, so for me to be two weeks late meant I was either pregnant or something was wrong!
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 6:37 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• If it helps you or makes you feel any better I was the same way! When I was a wk late w/ my 1st pregnancy I just knew something was going on. I told myself if it went over 2 or 3 wks late then I would take a test.Well, 3 weeks later I took 2 test in 3 days and they were both negative.Finally a month in like a wk,roughly,like 6 wks into being late I took another more expensive test and it was positive.I took about 7 more through out 4 or 5 days and all but 1 came back positive.Then, went to doc and the test came back neg!!!!! I was soooo frustrated!And confused! Getting to the point, my pregnancy wasnt "confirmed" through a doc til I was over 3 months pregnant!! It was such a headache.My hormones must have been very weak or something.It was crazy.I would deffintly stay on top of that.Good luck and congrats if it is the case!
    lfraize224

Answer by lfraize224 at 9:26 PM on Feb. 9, 2009