So what do u think?

i have always dated older men......i was 14 my bf was 19 we stayed together for 6 1/2 years 6 months after we spliT UP( 3 three kids later) i was 20 and got with a a 33 yo man.....8 years later( and one child and yes my tubes are now tied) split up........... 1 year later (entirely too quick yes i know :0( ) I was 28 then, now 31,
and he is 45. my question is..... do older men ever really work and y am i just asking this now!!!????? hmmmmmm,........... dont really know what to think>>>>>>>>anybody else?

RIERIE

Asked by RIERIE at 6:44 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• Well these relationships are lasting a while. Are they happy relationships or are they volatile and bad most of the time? May/December relationships can work. Are you limiting yourself to only older men and cutting out men your own age? Don't fish from only one pool. Don't look for one particular type of man. Your ruling out a lot of nice guys. If you happen across a nice guy that's your age, give him a shot. You never know.
    jenlenr

Answer by jenlenr at 6:50 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• i myself have never believed in age difference, dont know why, but maybe its just how everything works out for you, nothing to do with age.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 6:50 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• i never believed age made a adiff..............but as i grow older i see alot more i guess...
    Anonymous

• well, without knowing much about you or the guys you have relationships, I can only generalize that you like having an older, wiser, more mature man around to make the decisions that you choose not to make or are unable to make. really, how can someone else answer this kind of a question?

btw, my husband is 7 years older than me, but when we met I was 28 and he was 35. If I was 14, a 21 year old man would have freaked me out, plus my parents would never allow it.
    Anonymous

• I don't think age has much to do with it. Sometimes we attract the wrong type of guy. And it seems that the wrong type of guy for you is generally older. Concentrate on the qualities you need in a relationship and a man and don't except less! =) Good luck
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 9:05 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• THANKS FOR THE INPUT JUST WAS CURIOUS WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THOUGHT
    RIERIE

Answer by RIERIE at 1:52 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• It might not be the "older men" it might be YOU! Maybe you should take the time to re-find yourself. 14 is awfully young to be tied down in a relationship. You moved from one relationship to another.. Take the time to discover "yourself" and who you are.. Stay single for a while! Enjoy your friends and family! I'm sure later on things will work out with "somone" no matter their age!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:11 AM on Feb. 10, 2009