Do you have any one out of work in your home?

My Son in law is laid off.. work! His Wife is pregnant with their 3RD Baby & her Work hours cut At Walmart! I'm Jobless & my DH is on another long time Lay off.. My other SIL too doesn't have enough work. He even does deliver pizzas! Is it just here in WI. or is is Bad in your Area too? What do you do just to get By?? I've lived in Poverty most of my life so I'm used to Going & doing Without... I hope Life is Good your Way..

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 6:56 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Money & Work

• I live in WI also. I am currently working full time but my DH is working only a few hours. We decided in July to start our own home based business and that has helped us a lot. Good luck.
    Kari126

Answer by Kari126 at 7:16 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I work at home.  I actually have four businesses I run out of my house.  If you look at www.stuffformoms.info, I have links back to my three legit business websites:  Errand Service, Virtual Assistant and Advertising Service.    My website introduces moms to great ideas that they can use to start their own home based businesses.   So, you can find something you like on my website and then use the website ideas I have and viola... You have a great business and you can be up and running by tomorrow AM!  Lots of luck to you.

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 8:05 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• PupMom's website is infected with virus and spyware... just warning ya all
    TheFriskyKitty

Answer by TheFriskyKitty at 4:44 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• dont feel bad i live in WV my SO dont have a job i work part time for walmart and my hours was cut big time when i opened my avaiablity up they finially did bring my hours up a little bit but not as much as we need them to be
    calebsmommy2208

Answer by calebsmommy2208 at 10:14 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• everywhere is bad. my dh is out of work, but that was a decision we made last year. so it's just me of working age, and i work.
    sunmoonstars

Answer by sunmoonstars at 6:32 AM on Feb. 11, 2009

• Work from home and help others connect and make money.  Especially on here

www.DoctorsMission.com

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Feb. 21, 2009