Organization and life brought into my boaring home!!

I am in dire need of an organized home to help with my life. I have no room for anything can't get ride of anything else. Purge all the time. Just no room for anything if one things in the floored its a mess! Help!!! Step by step advice needed.

Girls u breed a friend who would be more than happy to Asiatic me in this speedbumb in KY life.

olansmom2012

Asked by olansmom2012 at 3:15 PM on Oct. 15, 2012 in Home & Garden

• Go to Fly Lady. com
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:39 PM on Oct. 15, 2012

• If you have absolutely no room, then you can still purge. Put all of it in boxes, if you don't use something from that box in a week toss it out.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 3:43 PM on Oct. 15, 2012

• Next time you purge, don't bring anything back in the home. Seriously. Purging only works if you get rid of things and DON'T REPLACE THEM WITH OTHER THINGS
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 3:51 PM on Oct. 15, 2012

• Keep important things in tote or wicker basket, later go thru and pitch sa my friends says!!
    Also for clothes , toys,etc. If have not worn certain clothes like in past 2 yrs.or your kids don't play with certain toys,
    Follow above directions and pitch. Papers are hard as so many brought home from school! What I do is make up a folder

for ea child to put important papers inside, a special event permission slip,etc,
    momw2teens522

Answer by momw2teens522 at 3:57 PM on Oct. 15, 2012

• Make three piles....Yardsale or donate pile....absolutely need to keep pile....and trash pile.......and after you have the yardsale dont bring whats left in back in yr house. And dont go buy more junk. People have too much excess. I go through my house at least 4 times a year. Trust me it makes cleaning easier and keeps you from going insane!!
    Fairymom32

Answer by Fairymom32 at 10:44 AM on Oct. 16, 2012

• Fly Lady.com
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 10:54 PM on Oct. 20, 2012