The real reason housewives of the 60s and 70s wanted out of the house (that yellow triangle is there for a reason!) adult content

Blogger I follow found this on amazon, reprinted as an e-book. Aside from wondering what other "devices" it might list, I'm looking at the cover art and thinking OMFG wouldn't that hurt? Or maybe vacuums were weaker back then?

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 3:41 PM on Oct. 15, 2012 in Just for Fun

• idk that it would hurt, and i'm just the sort of odd nut who would try it to find out and report back.
    that's funny, though..i'm guessing there wouldn't be the danger with most nipples that our menfolk's members allegedly have, eh?

i'm noticing the artwork makes the gal 'heavier' than the artwork would be for today's covers. interesting.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 3:51 PM on Oct. 15, 2012

• LMAO!! Totally going to have to download this!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 4:57 PM on Oct. 15, 2012

• confusedSo have I been using the vacumm the wrong way all this time?

Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 4:59 PM on Oct. 15, 2012

• So have I been using the vacumm the wrong way all this time? Answer by Alisim

*snort*  Me too, don't feel bad.  Now I'm afraid to think of what the attachments on mine are really for.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 5:04 PM on Oct. 15, 2012

• Yeah, I don't think I want to try that.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 5:19 PM on Oct. 15, 2012

• We have electric breast pumps now. Either was this is so not erotic. I'm sure this pic was created more for men.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 5:48 PM on Oct. 15, 2012

• wow-that's crazy
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 6:20 PM on Oct. 15, 2012