UGH!

Lately for about the last week my step son has been AWFUL! He underminds everything my husband and I say and I am about to lose it. His bio mom had not seen him in 4 months (which is typical of her to do this) and came back into his life as of last weekend (funny how the timeing works out, right?) She lets him do whatever he wants when she has him. No rules, all play. When he comes home my husband and I have to remind him of the rules. How can we keep the peace at home when she comes back into his life? He has seen her 3x in the last year. She never calls or asks about him but he has seen her 2x in the last week and suddenly mom of the year in his head. This was more of a vent, but its not his fault. He is confused and not old enough to understand anything (3yrs) But I cant take this anymore. HELP!!

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 7:17 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Keep it up. He will soon be at an age where it will start to click that their are different rules at one place than another. Like they act different at school than home or t grandma's. Juststay consistant and try not to scream to loud into your pillow at night. :0)_
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:52 PM on Feb. 9, 2009