DO YOU THINK THIS CUTE?

My sweet 8 year old son came home from school today and in the cutest little voice asked me if I'm o.k. because he knew I had to go to the Doctor today? He remembered all day and asked as soon as he saw me. I think that's the sweetest thing. My dopey husband didn't ask. I had to tell him. Go figure.

elainecat

Asked by elainecat at 7:20 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Awww I hope my son is like that!!!
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 7:26 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• AWWW!!!! how sweet!!!!!
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 7:27 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• What a sweet little boy you have. I am amazed that he remembered!

Answer by Bmat at 7:29 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Lol my DD asked "mommy, are you in a bad mood today?" It was so sweet because I was in a bad mood but trying to hide it lol Shes very observant.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 7:39 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• It is very sweet. It also reminds of how much they change. I once had a darling sweet eight year old. Then he turned 14..lol. One day he walked in and I was not in the greatest mood. He then asked me "Sheesh Mom are you PMSing or what?" ..lol..it is funny now but it was soooo not funny then.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:48 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Awww, that is sweet. It reminds me of this one time in first grade when I didn't give my mom a kiss before I got on the bus. I felt sad all day like I had hurt my mom's feelings.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 8:31 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• That is cute, gotta love it
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 9:36 PM on Feb. 9, 2009