Suicide

The mother of my uncles twins who are still babies hung herself this morning. I have a few minutes to post I won't be on much due to me helping with the twins. My uncles very angry I don't know what to say or feel right now I'm still in shock. My family is really hurting right now so please keep us in your thoughts. I think he needs therapy he found her and I've never seen him look so bad. He's not willing now but in time I hope he will at least consider it. Thanks ladies life is a blessing and privilege treat it with care and appreciation.

skinnyslokita

Asked by skinnyslokita at 7:11 PM on Oct. 15, 2012 in Relationships

• I'm so very sorry. My sisters "baby daddy" just hung himself about a month ago. Its hard. I dont know how to help her, and my nephew will never know his daddy. Its such a shame. I feel for you and your uncle! *hugs for your family*
    toughluck08

Answer by toughluck08 at 10:08 PM on Oct. 15, 2012

• Sorry for your loss.

The best thing for your uncle is to be there for him and let him work his way through the stages of grief. Anger is one of the harder ones for other family members to deal with but stick by him and let him know it's okay and that you are there for him.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 7:24 PM on Oct. 15, 2012

• awww skinny, sorry to hear this terrible news. Thoughts and prayers to you and your Uncle and especially the babies...
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:38 PM on Oct. 15, 2012

• Wow I am so sorry.
    sweetangie79

Answer by sweetangie79 at 7:14 PM on Oct. 15, 2012

• My brother commited suicide about 5 years ago. It takes time. Counseling would be a great idea if he is willing. Some of my family members are completely screwed up from this. Can't cope with anything. Good luck....
    Amanda0712

Answer by Amanda0712 at 7:15 PM on Oct. 15, 2012

• Sorry for your loss. * hugs*
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 7:17 PM on Oct. 15, 2012

• so sorry, skinny. hang in there, and support where/when ya can.
    so sorry for the family's loss, but so glad those babies have you!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:17 PM on Oct. 15, 2012

• I am so sorry. Sending prayers and positive thoughts your way.

hugs

DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 7:23 PM on Oct. 15, 2012

• So sorry, you be OK also Hugs
    mto3821

Answer by mto3821 at 7:17 PM on Oct. 15, 2012

• I am so sorry, very sad for all.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 7:42 PM on Oct. 15, 2012