HAVING A D& C TOMRROW

WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT? & ILL WAS ALSO WONDERING HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TO CONCIEVE AGAIN?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:30 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm sorry you have to go through this! They will give you something that makes it so you don't feel it but you'll still be awake. It's uncomfortable but try to relax. You'll bleed for a couple of days...usually nothing more then a period. You should be able to conceive in 6-8 weeks. Be sure to go in for a check up to make sure you healed properly. Good Luck.
    KaceesMom

Answer by KaceesMom at 7:48 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• with my D&C they put me to sleep. It is just a day surgery. When I woke up I was sore and bleeding but nothing more than a period. I had this done in then end of JAN 06 and I was PG at the end of March. I carried her full term. Best of luck to you.
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 8:08 PM on Feb. 9, 2009