Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What if I didn't get the right amount of stimulus payment?

This past summer, our family of 8 only recieved $600.00. Tax lady says we rec'd $1800, or should have. How do I go about getting the rest of it?

Answer Question

Asked by reeree1 at 7:32 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Money & Work

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • Then file for the Rebate Recovery Credit. Your tax preparer should know of this and file for you so that you can get the difference back.

    Answer by Anonymous at 7:34 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.