I need some ideas...

Every month hubby's family goes to a different member of the family's house and we all bring somthing to eat and just talk and have fun. It's our turn to host somthing this month and I was just trying to come up with some easy (and preferrably quick) meals.

mommy112005

Asked by mommy112005 at 7:51 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Food & Drink

• We have a family dinner every week at my in laws, last week it was lasagna, the week before grilled burgers, Mexican chicken (casserole), we've done wet buritoes and stuffed bread too. 

INDIANAMOM

Answer by INDIANAMOM at 9:59 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• Crock pot chili, or crockpot meatballs- dump a bag of regular meatballs in the crockpot and a big jar of sweet and sour sauce and let it cook maybe 4 hours or so on low.

Answer by Bmat at 7:55 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• For our big family get togethers Spaghetti does the trick. Big pot of pasta, a large salad, somebody makes tea, others bring bread and dessert. Simple, quick, easy and inexpensive.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:59 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I am all about finger foods for crowds....seven layer dip, hot artichoke dip, fruit and cheese, sliced deli meats, chicken wings, hummus, etc.
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 8:18 PM on Feb. 9, 2009