For ANYONE who co-sleeps/co-slept with their babies.....

Did you always go elsewhere to have sex with your husband, or did you ever have sex in bed while the baby slept?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:51 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in General Parenting

• I always wondered that myself!
    Anonymous

• We either moved the baby or had sex elsewhere. Sex with an infant or small child in the bed is not safe, and kind of nasty if you ask me. Even though I coslept, we still have a crib in the house. She was usually moved there if we wanted any...
    yakara77

Answer by yakara77 at 7:54 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• my son is 2 and unfortuently im having a hard time getting him to sleep in his own bed. he didnt always sleep in our bed he sleeps there because he was getting real sick alot and running high fevers of like 104-105 and that was my way of making sure nothing happened while we slept-for those who want to bash. Anyway back to the question-right now we have sex in the living room.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:54 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• we go to the another room i wouldnt do it with my son in the same room
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 7:55 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• We put the baby in his bassanent right after he falls asleep then he sleep there for most of the night then about 6 is when we co-sleep. But to answer your question the baby is always somewhere else and not in the bed when the sex accoures (sorry I cant spell)
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 7:58 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Well, this question really isn't for ANYONE since not all of us who co-sleep are married, so it's not an issue! :)
    JPsMommy605

Answer by JPsMommy605 at 8:03 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• We have moments when our son is not in the bed with us and then go for it. As in our tot is sleeping in his bed, he has one but prefers not to use it much.
    Anonymous

• My kid always started out in their own bed, and we either moved her to our bed when she woke up or she now walks to our bed. No, we have never had sex with her in the bed.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 9:06 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• we do it during the day when the kids are watching a movie. so, they aren't anywhere near us.
    Anonymous

• We would always put our daughter in the cradle or something. We also had and still have sex in the shower, on the couch, etc. We like to keep things steamy. LOL

We never had sex with her in the bed and co-sleeping never affected our sex life.
    Anonymous