At home moms? Hosting a party?

Here's the thing- my daughter is turning 3 soon. I want to find someone to help me host something- I thought possibly a pampered chef girl to help me do something fun for the kids, or someone who could do a teat party. Any suggestions?

There is not a Chuck E. Cheese nearby, the bowling alley is too expensive for me, and it's too cold to go to a park. We have a small house and really don't have the space to do anything big but we could do something elsewhere, our church, anywhere...

Thanks for any ideas!

TXdanielly

Asked by TXdanielly at 8:05 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Holidays

• I've never used them but if you look up clowns and such there are some who have like big trunks full of dress up clothes and they do tea parties in your home. Also don't know how expensive this would be. I looked it up because I was looking into a job as a clown... didn't work...well... it did but not the normal kind, I became a clown in a haunted house instead...hehe
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 8:08 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• oops!!! Tea party LOL
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 8:05 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Thanks for this tip. I had never heard of this! Turns out we have a ton of stuff like this around here (who knew??) but I can't afford it. Oh well!
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 10:17 PM on Feb. 9, 2009