WHY ME??????

I CANT BELIVE IT WHY ME????? I FOUNDOUT TODAY I HAVE A BLIGHTED OVUM IM SOOO DEPRESSED WORDS CANT EXPLAIN I TRIED FOR 7 MONTHS TO CONCIEVE BABY #2 AND NO LUCK!!!!!! WHAT IF I TRY AGAIN WILL IT HAPPEN AGAIN PLEASE MOTHERS HELP ME !!! ;(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:09 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Adoption through foster care is virtually free in our country and a wonderful wonderful way to share love with a child who does not have a family to call their own...
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 8:17 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I agree with TXdanielly. And you have one baby. I'd be happy with that. There are people in the world who have no food or clean water. It's not the end of the world.
    Anonymous

• To some no baby means the end of thw world!!! I feel for ya! I dont really know what to say but I will pray for you.
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 8:20 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Ok...Anon...that was insensitive.

To the OP... I'm so sorry for your loss. My friend miscarried a blighted ovum a few months ago. Give your hormones time to regulate, and try again. It's very rare, and will probably never happen to you again. God bless you!
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 8:23 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I agree with brandyi. Just because you already have one child doesn't mean going thru infertility or a loss hurts ANY less. I am so sorry for what you are going thru, hopefully you will be able to have another child once your body recovers. I don't really know much about what a blighted ovum is, just a few tid bits of info. Sorry I couldn't be much help but keep your chin up hon! k
    KaydenJamesmom

Answer by KaydenJamesmom at 9:35 PM on Feb. 9, 2009