Friday the 13th do you think its a good day or going to be a bad day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:16 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love all Fridays, because it means I get to see my husband for two straight days all day!! Couldn't care less about the date.
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 8:17 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• its my nephews 6th b-day.. i think it will be good:o) I hope so.. i am making the cake
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 8:20 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I always have a good day on Friday the 13th. Knock on wood :)
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 8:21 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• its just a day of the week..only this year, my dog's getting spayed that day! bad day for her!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 8:24 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Friday the 13th means to me just another day....We make it watever we want to.......so if u thinks its a curse day........problely means u will have a bad day........and for us others who just look at it as another day..........will have either a good day.....or just another reg. day!
    swtlissa68

Answer by swtlissa68 at 8:29 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• it was suppose to be my bday back in 1984 haha. so its actually been a good day for me in the past. one time in college i got a 100% on a final exam on a friday the 13th. cant say its unlucky haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 8:34 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Im a year older and my husband has duty so its kinda a bad day but not really cause I like fridays and enjoy the weekends with my husband and son. but then of coursehe might not be here this weekend cause his out in the ocean right but i hope he'll be here
    mommyofone0724

Answer by mommyofone0724 at 8:41 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• oh yeah and its payday so it also a good day
    mommyofone0724

• 13 is my lucky number... so hopefully it'll be a good day
    lovepotato

Answer by lovepotato at 8:43 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Well, my MIL is coming for a 4 day visit starting this Friday, so maybe this year, not so lucky?
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:32 PM on Feb. 9, 2009