Ummm I dont know what this is

I had an IUI on the 6th ad I had my HCG shot on the 5th. I had been cramping since Friday when it was done. I talked to the nurse at the RE office and she said that the cramping was normal. Ok but today Im not cramping like I was before, but when I go to the bathroom and wipe I see pink. Its not blood like to get on my pantyliner, but its there when I wipe. I looked it up and they say that implation can occur 5-12 days past a IUI. So my question is could it be? I mean I am only a few days past IUI. What do you guys think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Anything is possible. Shoot when I went into my RE and they were comfirming my pregnancy. He looked at me and said you were 3 days pregnant when you found out. How interesting. So, it is possible. I hope it is and the bean sticks nice and deep. Good luck.
    SandraBeth

Answer by SandraBeth at 11:42 PM on Feb. 9, 2009