Custody Battle

Ok well my five year olds dad ask me two months ago to write a letter to the welfare office saying that he has our child most of the time, so he could get food stamps and other assisance, after he quit his good paying job. I have full custody of our child and i have to beg him to take our child on his weekends. I refused to write this letter because it was a lie and he choose to leave his job. I found out the other day dispite my objection he forged my name. I have already filed a complant at the welfare department and he looses all his assitance and has to pay back everything. But I feel so betraded because I explained the reasons why i would not do it and he did it anyway. My question is now should I press charges or let him get away with it? This is not the first time he has tried something like this and I don't want him to think he can keep getting away with stuff like this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:29 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Oh def press charges, why would you even consider not doing so? What an A** he is and so sorry he did that.
    Anonymous

• Press charges. I pressed charges against my sister for stealing my car and using my identity as well as my SSN.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:38 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Press charges, the next thing he'll do is steal your identity or something equally heinous and you'll be cleaning up his crap for years to come.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:58 PM on Feb. 9, 2009