What would U do? (edited)

Well the other day at practice( 1st year wrestling ages 5-8), the coach grabbed my sister's oldest son's who is 8 nipple and twisted and said "Your going to have a problem wrestling with these hanging out".....then other the other coaches and kids laughed. What would you do? Who should she tell? Did the coach who is male have a right to do this. (sorry to those who responded to the first one i worded the question wrong)

LoganNJaidensMa

Asked by LoganNJaidensMa at 8:39 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• no thats wrong! he shouldnt do that to a child whether he is playing or not.
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:43 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I think it's wrong, what is that teaching the kids. Not to mention he shouldn't be touching anyones kid like that. I'm sure he would get in trouble if his supervisor knew about it.
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 8:45 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• That is so totally wrong! Absolutely unacceptable! Your sister needs to confront this coach and the person who's above him, and let him know he was way out of line not only for what he said, but for touching him like that.. OMGOSH! What in the heck is wrong with an adult who would do that to a little boy at all, much less in front kids and another adult. I would be all over this guy for treating my little boy like that.

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 8:49 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• i would call the superviser thats just wrong i agree there should be no touching and in front of everyone! poor kid could be joked about for weeks. not to mention it could now happen to him at school. i would go up to that coach and nipple twist him!
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:50 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I'd press charges on him.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 9:03 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• i would of walked over and did that to the coach.. He should of not did that to any child report him!! and punch him out too.
    three-for-now

Answer by three-for-now at 9:50 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• I am saddened that the child has to be the humiliated one whos self esteem was more than ruined. What kind of adult (especially a teacher) would be so unprofessional and cruel? The worst is that he is a role model for other kids and he displays bully like harrassment against an innocent child who did not deserve this. He needs to be reported asap and parents need to follow through with the school board and get him for wrongful misconduct, bully/insulting behavior causing verbal/emotional/physical abuse to a child. Then set up a appointment for the child to talk to someone professional to help him cope with the damage this teacher has done and pray he can recover from the horrible incident and know not all teachers/ role models are like this and he is a wonderful child with lots of potential to become anything he chooses in life. Bless this child and family and get rid of this low life of a terror before he does it again.
    nikkio72

Answer by nikkio72 at 4:26 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I would call that sexual harrassment at the least. Possibly sexual assault. Contact the police.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 10:20 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• was the mother was there when it hapened ?If she was there when it happened she should have handled it then and there reguardless to who was there(if she was there)- Secondly she should call the police and see what can be done ,find out through the school board what she can do about this if anything more i would be screaming from the rooftops ,this is her child she should do anything and everything to make sure this is taken care of right away the poor little guy i feel so bad for him i have a 9 yr old son he would have been humiliated.( man got an adress? im sure a few of us moms would love to get together for a few minutes for some purple nurple time if you know what i mean ?)
    freckles9399

Answer by freckles9399 at 12:29 PM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I would definitely talk to the coach and whoever is in charge of him. I'm a teacher on leave, no principal that I ever had would stand for that! Schools are supposed to be teaching respecting each other, that's hard to do when the adults don't!
    gottimommy

Answer by gottimommy at 12:02 PM on Feb. 11, 2009