If a woman has been kidnapped for 1 week now...What do you think the outcome of this will become?

I live in Texas and there has been a kidnapping here she has been missing for one week now and I am sure family wants her back so badly, I have been praying for her but damn it happens all of the time. They kidnapped her from her place of employment she was getting off of work that evening they took off in her 2008 black cadillac and later found her vehicle they also used her bank account and took out money from her acct. But yet no one knows or seen her. I pray she is doing fine, I just wish these kidnappers would just bring her back to her family.
I just wanted to know what do you think of this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 PM on Feb. 9, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• i am hopeing for the best, but seeing how they got her money and havent found her yet i would be worried. you just never know in this day and age. i really do hope all goes well for her family.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 8:46 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• Hoping they will find her, but they say the longer they are missing the more apt to be dead.
    Anonymous

• They say the first 24 hours are crucial.. so with that said, I fear she may not be alive :(
    I'm sorry, I really hope this has a happy ending.
    Anonymous

• I want to hope they find her; but generally after a week; the chances of a happy ending are slim...my thoughts are with her family...
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 10:50 PM on Feb. 9, 2009

• KEEPING HER IN PRAYER.
    Anonymous

• Olivia Newton John's bf was found alive. It does happen. It's great that you're praying for her. DId this happen at night? Where in TX?
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 12:20 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• If they needed her ATM PIN etc. she might still be alive. Or not. I think they only thing we can do is pray and have law enforcement check the surveillance cameras (as they come up) for clues.
    Trixiebelle2

Answer by Trixiebelle2 at 12:49 AM on Feb. 10, 2009

• I live only one town away from where it happened, and it's so very sad. I'm praying for the best but fearing the worst at this point. What is wrong with this world?
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 1:14 AM on Feb. 10, 2009